HSE HSG76 requires warehouse operators to ensure that storage racking is properly designed and capable of taking the loads imposed. Pre-use and in-service load testing satisfies this requirement. HSG further requires expert inspections be carried out at intervals by a competent person, with inspection reports issued and kept.
Rossendale Group qualified, competent inspection engineers carry out the equipment examinations and complete the reports, which are immediately available on SafeCert.
Why Rossendale Group?
- Compliant certification
- SafeCert Qualified test and inspection engineers
- ISO 9001 2015 and LEEA accredited service
- Professional indemnity, public and product liability insurances
SafeCert is Rossendale Group’s free to use, in-house on-line portal which allows racking clients to
- View, print and manage certificates
- See and manage the examination and test status of items
- Hold records