Examination & Testing of Pressure Systems
Rossendale Group can produce examination and test procedures and provide test equipment.
Rossendale Group qualified, competent inspection engineers carry out the examinations and tests and complete the reports, which are immediately available on SafeCert.
Why Rossendale Group?
- PSSR 2000 compliant certification
- SafeCert qualified test and inspection engineers
- Colour code and barcoded tagging
- ISO 9001 2015 accredited service
- Professional indemnity, public and product liability insurances
SafeCert is Rossendale Group’s free to use, in-house on-line portal which allows pressure system clients to
- View, print and manage certificates
- See and manage the examination and test status of items
- Hold records to comply with PSSR 2000
The operator of a pressure systems is required by PSSR 2000 to hold a written scheme of examination for each system. Rossendale Group can write these schemes for clients and carry out the examinations in accordance with the schemes.