Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation Equipment
Regulation 9 of COSHH requires LEV systems to be maintained in an efficient state, working order and in good repair. LEV systems require examination and test at least once every 14 months with records kept for the life of the equipment.
Why Rossendale Group?
- COSHH compliant certification
- SafeCert Qualified test and inspection engineers
- Colour code and barcoded tagging
- ISO 9001 2015 and LEEA accredited service
- Professional indemnity, public and product liability insurances
SafeCert is Rossendale Group’s free to use, in-house on-line portal which allows LEV clients to
- View, print and manage certificates
- See and manage the examination and test status of items
- Hold records to comply with COSHH