Testing of Sports Ground Barriers
The DCMS Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds requires that load-bearing sports ground barriers be subject to testing before use and periodic inspections and test at intervals determined by the required annual risk assessment.
Rossendale Group qualified, competent inspection engineers carry out the barrier examinations and tests and complete the reports, which are immediately available on SafeCert.
Why Rossendale Group?
- DCMS compliant certification
- SafeCert Qualified test and inspection engineers
- ISO 9001 2015 and LEEA accredited service
- Professional indemnity, public and product liability insurances
SafeCert is Rossendale Group’s free to use, in-house on-line portal which allows barrier clients to
- View, print and manage certificates
- See and manage the examination and test status of items
- Hold records to comply with DCMS